- Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Online Form 2021
Post Date: 02/01/2021
Short Information: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has Invited only male candidates to online form for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Under Ministry Of Defence. Those Candidates Are Interested to the following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. In this Post You will get all information about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, DB and Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Batch Online Form like as:- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Recruitment, Online form apply, Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Online Form 2021
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik Online Form 2021
Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Navik & Yantrik
Age Limit :- 18-22 Yrs
Post Wise Qaulification
Who Can Apply?
- All state of India
- Only Male
Indian Coast Guard Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Navik (General Duty)||114||33||83||7||23||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||22||6||8||3||11||50|
Who can apply for this post ?
- Only Male Candidate
- All States Of India
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage- II- Physical Fitness Test (Medical & Document Verification Also)
- Stage- III- Final Document Verification (Original Submission) & Medical Test.
- For Details Kindly See Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Required Document Before Online
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (Not Before Nov 2020) Note :- Holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- 10th class mark sheet (ag) 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/mark sheet pertaining to Class X/Class XII/Diploma.